HR- Associate at mPhase Technologies
Views:65 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
mPhase Technologies - Consultant - Presales (2-3 yrs)
About Company: MPhase Technologies Incorporation (https://www.mphasetech.com/) :
MPhase Technologies Incorporation is a technology-driven, innovative development company. We create and commercialize products and applications that impact everyday people. Our involvement is cross-vertical, and we are wherever common technologies create great social value. The company is publicly traded under the stock symbol OTC Pink: XDSL, and has offices in Rockefeller Center, NY, Gaithersburg, MD and Bangalore, India.
mPhase Technologies India Pvt Ltd is building consumer-centric products from its Bangalore Tech office. Travel Buddhi is an initiative of mPhase Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Job role of Presales Consultant:
The Pre Sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning. The Pre Sales Consultant supports the successful achievement of sales targets by analysing the technical needs and proving products- ability to deliver the IT solutions proposed to prospects or existing customers.
- Product presentation/demonstration.
- Periodically follow up (Email & Cold Calling) with leads/prospect and update the status (pipeline) in CRM (Zoho).
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
- Build custom demos.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts (Online/Onsite).
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Provide any technical input needed for proposals.
- Coordinate with R & D team to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good listening skills.
- A team player.
- Willingness to travel.
Experience: 2-3 Years