Director at Mount Wilder
Views:123 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Mount Wilder - Campaign Manager - Social Media (0-5 yrs)
Facebook/Google Campaign Manager
Mount Wilder is a luxury brand focused on the "Creative" and the "Urban Wild". At Mount Wilder, we handcraft products to celebrate the uniqueness in each of us.
For more details please visit : https://mountwilder.com/pages/about-us
Mount Wilder is looking for a Facebook/Google Campaign Manager who is a creative self-starter and has strong domain experience in performance marketing. The role requires working very closely with marketing managers to set performance goals and execute them across Google and Facebook platforms. You must be comfortable in launching and optimising campaigns at scale. Should be able to effectively handling the day-to-day tactical execution across various channels to drive new online sales and re-engage existing customers in order to hit growth goals.
As a Facebook/Google Campaign Manager, you will:
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Launch and test re-targeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creative
- Drive execution of campaigns that support Mount WIlder's growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs in India and internationally
- Experience in performance marketing across social (Facebook and Instagram) and/or search (Google Ad Words)
- You've built a performance marketing program from its early days and/or are excited to do so
- You're an expert in online performance marketing on Facebook and Google and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimising processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.