Co - Founder at Moshi Moshi
Views:15 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Moshi Moshi - Senior Brand Strategist - Brand Consultancy (3-4 yrs)
Senior Brand Strategist - Brand Consultancy
Moshi Moshi is looking for a Senior Brand Strategist for the Brand Consultancy Vertical based out of our Bengaluru Office. This is a brand new role in a fast-growing team - the candidate will get an opportunity to work with highly motivated & flexible team members. You will lead the approach toward Brand Research & Strategy for a vast variety of clients. This role will require someone who is curious, self-motivated, result-oriented and can think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong balance of thought and action and a passion for understanding our clients- business.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail. You go the extra mile to ensure your work is always robust and coherent and aims for the wow factor.
- A tireless thinker and a storyteller. You gather and curate the right observations and unearth insights through brand research & strategy that solve clients- challenges via their brand.
- Conducting research both secondary and primary including qualitative and quantitative.
- Plan and facilitate client workshops, defining objectives, agenda, participants and exercises.
- Results-focused & collaborative; possesses an enthusiastic approach grounded in firm research & strategy.
- An ability to understand and interpret the market, fundamental customer insights, and anticipate future trends.
- You will have an inherent curiosity and be an innovative thinker with the ability to see the big picture, present and future, and explore possibilities with the client.
- Passionate and clear communicator, you can talk, write and present your ideas with confidence.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager, Brand Executive, Content Writer, and Art Director to inspire and create cutting-edge brands.
- 3-4 years of experience in branding and design, strategic planning, marketing and communications, retail, research, insights or analytics.
- An experience working across various strategic disciplines which may include brand positioning, brand architecture, naming or packaging, POS and retail experience projects would be a plus.
- A background in Research, Communications, Marketing, Psychology or Design.
- Understanding of data and insight - ability to uncover consumer insights in data and tell a clear story with insights.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.