Co - Founder at Moshi Moshi
Views:45 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Moshi Moshi - Manager - Public Relations (3-7 yrs)
- Candidates with agency experience should only apply.
About us :
- We are not just an AD agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Founded in 2014, Moshi Moshi is a young, creative, gutsy and a committed communication company that wants its clients to always Expect the EXTRA from it.
- Our primary clientele consists of Startups & Corporates like Ola, Zoomcar, Mercedes Benz, ITC, Aditya Birla Group, Colive, MTV, Toit, IHCL, Jaquar, Sobha, Simple Energy, and Godrej amongst others. We have a huge team of creative folks, marketers, learners, developers, coders and a puppy Momo, who believe Moshi Moshi is an experience rather than a company.
Why Moshi Moshi ?
- The learning curve at Moshi Moshi is very high when compared to the industry average and that's primarily because you get to work with Companies / Brand managers / Marketers of different sizes and thought processes who push you to think better and faster. So, Hop on to the ride we dearly call Moshi Moshi and let's Say hello to the world.
- We are also very close to a lot of food joints and breweries, so in case your manager/boss gives you a lot of work or is Expecting the Extra, you can quickly grab a recharge and continue with your everyday life struggles. We can't do much about the manager!
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals and tactics
- Translate strategies into tactics; ensure deliverables align with strategies
- Develop strategic media engagement strategy and enhance relationships with key media, policy stakeholders and influencers in the market
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Conduct client meetings whilst ideating on strategy and execution plans
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proactively support and suggest improvements to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Showcase leadership qualities to handle a team of executives.