Co - Founder at Moshi Moshi
Views:38 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Moshi Moshi - Manager - Business Development (2-7 yrs)
About us :
- We are not just an AD agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Founded in 2014, Moshi Moshi is a young, creative, gutsy and a committed communication company that wants its clients to always Expect the EXTRA from it.
- Our primary clientele consists of Startups & Corporates like Ola, Zoomcar, Mercedes Benz, ITC, Aditya Birla Group, Colive, MTV, Toit, IHCL, Jaquar, Sobha, Simple Energy, and Godrej amongst others. We have a huge team of creative folks, marketers, learners, developers, coders and a puppy Momo, who believe Moshi Moshi is an experience rather than a company.
Why Moshi Moshi ?
- The learning curve at Moshi Moshi is very high when compared to the industry average and that's primarily because you get to work with Companies / Brand managers / Marketers of different sizes and thought processes who push you to think better and faster. So, Hop on to the ride we dearly call Moshi Moshi and let's Say hello to the world.
- We are also very close to a lot of food joints and breweries, so in case your manager/boss gives you a lot of work or is Expecting the Extra, you can quickly grab a recharge and continue with your everyday life struggles. We can't do much about the manager!
- We are looking for a BDM with experience in generating sales and developing new business for our company. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the company in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
- Developing, generating, and growing new business- branding, website, marketing, creating innovative business plans for clients .
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Selling Web and Digital marketing services/solutions including SEO, Google, PPC, social media marketing, B2B marketing, Branding, website development, and other services.
- Create effective and persuasive proposals.
- Excellent presentation, pitches, proposal, negotiation, and customer relationship skills. Maintain an active schedule of prospecting calls.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Have a proven track record of working with different industries, pitching and generating business from leading brands and corporate organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in the all sector
- Experience with direct client servicing at any Marketing Agency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad understanding of the business development process
- Extensive experience across the complete sales cycle from lead mining to final closure