Co - Founder at Moshi Moshi
Views:34 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Moshi Moshi - Executive - Key Account Management (1-3 yrs)
P&L Ownership : Deliver consistent Top-line Growth on online Marketplaces (Ex - Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, Hyperlocal Channels (Zepto, Blinkit, Instamart)) while sustaining bottom-line via cost optimisation
- Relationship Management with Brand founders, Marketplace Category KAMs and other relevant Stakeholders within Company
- Execution of monthly Demand plan while ensuring smooth Account Health Metrics from a Supply Chain Standpoint and Efficient regionalisation of inventory
- Defining weekly and monthly marketing goals and ensuring timely delivery
- Negotiating and timely follow up with marketplaces to ensure deal placements on merchandising avenues
- You will help in building a growth strategy for the respective brands on the marketplace and be responsible to drive this growth.
- You will analyze data and find trends, insights that can help in the strategic decisions. Also, use your analytical & product optimisation skill to optimize different metrics such as CTR, conversion, etc
- Manage the day-to-day marketplace e-commerce operations.
- Monitor and report on Marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, pricing.
- Monitor inventory levels and recommend replenishment considering DIH Metrics
- Creating new listings on Marketplaces
- Minimum 2 years experience in ecommerce vertical and account management
- Knowledge of Marketplaces and Growth Strategy
- Prior experience of client handling and stakeholder management
About Moshi Moshi :
- We are not just an ad agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Definitions are limiting (and boring). Just releasing ourselves from the shackles of these preset definitions, we are left in a world full of possibilities. Our creative minds are unleashed. And this lets us take up challenges without fearing limitations.
- Moshi Moshi is a young, creative, gutsy and committed communication company that wants its clients to always Expect the EXTRA from it. The company was founded in 2014 by two young, passionate individuals in their 20- s, while they were still pursuing their second year from Christ College, Bangalore.
- Backed by a strong fundamental/ value system, and experience of working with over 1000+ brands, huge team of creative folks, marketers, learners, developers, coders and a puppy momo, Moshi Moshi is an experience rather than a company