Co - Founder at Moshi Moshi
Views:58 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Moshi Moshi - Business Coordinator - Sales (0-2 yrs)
About us :
- We are not just an AD agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Founded in 2014, Moshi Moshi is a young, creative, gutsy and a committed communication company that wants its clients to always Expect the EXTRA from it.
- Our primary clientele consists of Startups & Corporates like Ola, Zoomcar, Mercedes Benz, ITC, Aditya Birla Group, Colive, MTV, Toit, IHCL, Jaquar, Sobha, Simple Energy, and Godrej amongst others. We have a huge team of creative folks, marketers, learners, developers, coders and a puppy Momo, who believe Moshi Moshi is an experience rather than a company.
Why Moshi Moshi ?
- The learning curve at Moshi Moshi is very high when compared to the industry average and that's primarily because you get to work with Companies / Brand managers / Marketers of different sizes and thought processes who push you to think better and faster. So, Hop on to the ride we dearly call Moshi Moshi and let's Say hello to the world.
- We are also very close to a lot of food joints and breweries, so in case your manager/boss gives you a lot of work or is Expecting the Extra, you can quickly grab a recharge and continue with your everyday life struggles. We can't do much about the manager!
- We are seeking a motivated Business Coordinator to assist our Business Development Team in driving lead generation and expanding the business.
Thinking what will you do ?
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
What do we look for in you ?
- Prior work experience in the advertising/marketing industry is an add-on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.