Chief Human Resource Officer at Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Views:44 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Monarch Networth Capital - Manager - Corporate Communication - Public Relations (4-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
-Liaising with all external stakeholders and agencies associated with MNCL:
- Investor relations (if any)
- Coordinate social media inputs, updates and interaction
- Design and implement MNCL's visibility enhancement initiatives (website, advertisements, etc) in consultation with relevant members of management
- Ensure that whatever is displayed to the external world (e.g. through the website) is upto date by coordinating regularly with business heads.
- Project key employees of MNCL in media from time to time
- Defuse any PR imbroglio if it were to occur, in consultation with management
Essential requirements :
- Relevant experience of 4-5 years in media relations, publicity and other forms of external communication for medium sized organisations.
- An outgoing and affable personality with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Should be conversant with all forms of digital and social media, and the modes of utilising them
- Need to have substantive relationships within media houses and allied organisations like ad agencies
- Should be capable of taking initiative and deliver
- Should possess a PG degree in Mass Communication or Journalism
- Should be residing in Mumbai
About Company :
Company Website: https://www.mnclgroup.com/
- Monarch Networth Capital Limited, is a strategic amalgamation of two leading financial service providers Monarch Group of Companies and Networth Stock Broking Ltd. With more than 2 decades in devising and executing smarter financial products and strategies, we have emerged as one of the leading and reliable financial services provider. Monarch's overall objective is to create value for its stakeholders and employees.
- The company is promoted by 2 Broking Industry stalwart Himanshu Shah and Vaibhav Shah, whose investment focused and progressive outlook has helped Monarch to capitalize upon new business opportunities and diversify into a multi-product company.
- Our CEO, Mr. Gaurav Bhandari who has a vast experience in this field and intends to take charge and drive things at a great speed in Monarch. He has been instrumental in devising new growth and business strategy for Monarch including foraying into new lines of business and diversifying the business in newer segments.
- As a result of the above, we have added more verticals to our business ranging from pure stock broking services and including the entire gamut of financial services such as primary marketing operations, mutual funds, insurance and comprehensive financial planning. Our constant focus is on scaling and upgrading the technology and infrastructure with the aim of providing the best services to the investors. The Monarch Networth Capital is an ISO certified company which has been scaling new heights, only because of the trust placed on us by our clients and investors. We have a strong base of 2.5 Lacs+ clients. With Monarch's healthy business expansion plan and diverse product base we aim to keep increasing our client base.
- We intend to promote the culture of developing a sense of ownership amongst all the employee and believe in giving them a free hand to run the business. Monarch provides a professional and a performance driven work environment. Monarch has one of the best sales incentive plan for the employees.
- We have always believed in building a knowledge bank to bring about a progressive change for all our customers and stakeholders by adding in more and better quality and knowledgeable employees to the team in order to deliver on the stakeholders and customers- expectations from Monarch as an organisation. This philosophy has helped us adding more value to our clients- asset. It has also established us as a unique entity in the broking domain.