HR at Momspresso
Views:47 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Momspresso - Senior Manager - Brand Solution Sales (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced business professional who has worked in digital media ad sales. The candidate should have great relationships with direct advertisers and agencies.
At Momspresso, we are driven by our purpose of empowering women to express themselves and earn through our platform. 65000 Creators share blogs and vlogs in 10 different languages through the app, making us India's largest user-generated content platform for women, with 30 million of them visiting the site every month. The micro-influencer platform Momspresso MyMoney enables women to earn by participating in marketing campaigns from brands they use and love.
We are part of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, owners of the Mamaearth brand, which recently became a unicorn. They are backed by Sequoia, Fireside Ventures and Sofina.
Our mission, over the next 3 years, is to create a 'network' that touches every woman in India. Brands will leverage this network through 'word-of-mouth' marketing campaigns and eventually for commerce. We believe that this is a highly disruptive idea that challenges the current paradigm in which brands operate. So if you want to become a part of our growth journey we would love to meet you or discuss this opportunity in detail.
Who can fit in:
We are in a challenging growth-phase which means you have immense opportunities for personal and professional growth. From our experience, we have observed that some people fit in and thrive in our work environment better than others.
- Interaction with brands and agencies (Brand AOR, Media, Digital), with prior business development experience in media & enterprise sales
- Have a keen understanding of the market opportunities, social influencer landscaping.
- Having experience in branded content sales and concept selling.
- A person who can increase the adoption of MOMSPRESSO across brands in South India and across the media agency ecosystem.
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Work with KPIs and report to leadership on numbers including inbounds, outbounds, connections, meetings scheduled, both with brands and their agencies.
- Should be good with numbers and have the right balance between a strategic and a creative brain.
- Must be from the advertisement industry.
- Ad sales/branded content/brand solution experience is a must.
What you can expect:
- A work environment that will help you take initiatives, allow you to fail and allows you to reflect & improve
- An exposure to top management & key decision makers in the company
- An end-to-end understanding of how the business evolves and key challenges at each phase
- A great opportunity for professional & personal growth in a high growth environment
- An opportunity to work with & learn from a strong team of colleagues