HR Manager at Momspresso
Views:208 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Momspresso - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
JD - Business Development Managers
We are looking for dynamic Business Development Managers with excellent communication skills to join our team.
About Momspresso :
At Momspresso, we are driven by our purpose of empowering women to express themselves and earn through our platform. 65000 Creators share blogs and vlogs in 10 different languages through the app, making us India's largest user-generated content platform for women, with 30 million of them visiting the site every month. The micro-influencer platform Momspresso MyMoney enables women to earn by participating in marketing campaigns from brands they use and love.
We are part of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, owners of the Mamaearth brand, which recently became a unicorn. They are backed by Sequoia, Fireside Ventures and Sofina.
Our mission, over the next 3 years, is to create a - network- that touches every woman in India. Brands will leverage this network through - word-of-mouth- marketing campaigns and eventually for commerce. We believe that this is a highly disruptive idea that challenges the current paradigm in which brands operate. So if you want to become a part of our growth journey we would love to meet you or discuss this opportunity in detail.
Who can fit in:
We are in a challenging growth-phase which means you have immense opportunities for personal and professional growth. From our experience, we have observed that some people fit in and thrive in our work environment better than others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate, contact, and qualify outbound leads.
- Work with KPIs and report to leadership on numbers including inbounds, outbounds, connections, meetings scheduled, etc.
Must Have :
- Excellent English and communication skills - both verbal & written
- Prior Business Development or similar experience in Media Sales but not mandatory
- Personal attributes
- A flair for the sales process and business development. Prior experience in concept selling is preferred, but that's not a roadblock for a deserving candidate
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Professional, competitive, determined, and results-oriented
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Desire to learn a consultative approach to selling our products and services
What you can expect :
- A work environment that will help you take initiatives, allow you to fail and allows you to reflect & improve
- An exposure to top management & key decision makers in the company
- An end-to-end understanding of how the business evolves and key challenges at each phase
- A great opportunity for professional & personal growth in a high growth environment
- An opportunity to work with & learn from a strong team of colleagues