HR Manager at Mohawk Efficacy Services
Views:45 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Mohawk Fincap - Advisor - Insurance Sales (2-4 yrs)
About Mohawk :
- We are independent wealth management firm, founded upon the principle of stewardship - the careful and responsible management of your financial assets to reach your goals now and in the future.
- At Mohawk, our aim is to make your Investment an easy, hassle-free and satisfying experience. We aim to steer your Investment portfolio in clearer and more profitable directions, so that you are always a curve ahead of the trend and not merely a follower. We keep a track of upcoming opportunities in the trade and keep you updated on a daily basis. This service has already won us a lot of appreciation from our existing clients and the numbers show an upward trend.
- Check out our website for more details on our products & services.
We at Mohawk Efficacy services are looking for competitive Insurance Advisors to generate new business by contacting potential customers - responsible to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of the assigned or prospective customers- portfolio.
The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm's reputation.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by net-working, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers- needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria and long term strategy implementation
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain book-keeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Advisor or relevant experience,
- Minimum experience required 2-4 years.
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, life &health)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Should have an eye to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed with the local language and geography.
(Localities and people from the same industry would be given preference)
Diploma or BA in finance, business, economics, or a related field