HR at Mobycy-BycyShare Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:55 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Mobycy - Digital Marketing Role - User Acquisition & Retention (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced UA Manager to acquire and retain profitable players through various mobile ad platforms (including Facebook, Adwords, Apple). s. In this role you will manage, grow, and optimize user acquisition and retention campaigns for our portfolio of apps.
Exciting things you will be working on everyday
- Effectively and efficiently lead performance-based paid acquisition and retention marketing efforts to reach goals across various ad networks
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to drive new findings to greatly optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire and engaged users at large scale
- Leverage 3rd party mobile attribution and analytics to measure, evaluate, optimize and develop media strategies
- Educate and share digital ad buying intel with team members to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations
- Run experiments and programs to convert free App users into paid user base
- Leverage channels like push notifications, audio ads, emails, SMS and occasionally programmatic and social to drive paid user acquisition
- Understand and leverage the Company's ecosystem to identify multiple touchpoints for acquiring paid users
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted towards consumer clusters (basis usage, behaviour, content affinity, etc.) with effective messaging and product positioning
- Run engagement programs to increase product usage and reduce churn
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partners
- Drive organic search traffic to thousands of web landing pages and hundreds of store listing pages using a variety of on-page (tags, content, architecture, speed, etc.) and off-page (link building, authority, etc.) tactics, commonly known as SEO & ASO.
- Develop email marketing as a channel for acquiring/activating new users. (This is not product marketing or transactional email).
- Drive organic discovery/exploration traffic by implementing content marketing & influencer marketing tactics on sources like Blogs, Social Networks, Youtube, Quora, ECommerce Sites, TikTok, Taboola, etc
What we desire
- 2-4 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including: Major mobile ad platforms (Facebook, Adwords etc)
- 1+ years in mobile user acquisition and retention analysis experience at scale, preferably with free to-play games
- 1+ years- experience conducting analysis on acquisition and retention to deliver against KPI- s
- Knowledge of 3rd party mobile attribution
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to learn and understand creative development
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a direct response business model
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and comfort with marketing analytics
- Proficient with Excel, SQL and Power Point.
- MBA from a top tier institution preferred but not necessary
- Excellent writing, editing, storytelling, speaking, and collaboration skills