Mobycy - Customer Support Representative (1-7 yrs)
Customer Support Representative (1-7 yrs)
We're creating the next Uber like business which will solve a big problem in India by means of cycles. The business is being created by a proven result oriented team. The startup is currently in Launch mode & is looking for a customer support representative, who can bring in the fast pace in the growth of the business
Role/ Designation : Customer Support Representative
Job Description : We are looking for the Customer Support Representative, who will handle the day-to-day customer queries and ensure business continuity smoothly
- B.COM, BBA, Engineering from good college.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to interact with the customers and resolve their issues.
- Good to have - Experience with a startup (e-commerce) in handling the customers
- Excellent judgment/decision making, conflict resolution, leadership and motivational skills.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Display willingness to learn
- Develop objectives for the call centers day-to-day activities
- Solve customer day-to-day queries
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (productivity, handling time, quality score, customer service metrics etc.)
- Evaluating center's performance with key metrics
The compensation package will include 2 components :
- Equity Share (which should be the biggest motivation)
- Startup Salary (to cover your current expenses)
Company Profile :
We are a Validation Stage startup in the daily commute technology space. Currently, we are running pilots for our key MVPs to find Product-Market Fit.
If the above interests you and you think you would be the right fit, we would love to hear from you. Write to us with your resume and tell us what interesting stuff you had done in the past and why you think this is the right move for you!
Call : 9811355638
Location : Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.