HR at Mobycy-BycyShare Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:94 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mobycy - Cluster Manager - P&L Operation - B2B Segment (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for Cluster Manager - Operation, who will help in creating running city operations for the growth of Zypp using his/her superb multi-faceted business skills.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the cluster revenues with P&L responsibilities
- Developing & ensuring execution of Operational Processes to efficiently operate and grow the business
- Laying down the roadmap for new customer acquisition and corporate plan for the Cluster and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all customer related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Manage P&L and drive business targets with targeted operations
- Ensure TATs are maintained well along with SLAs
- Process driven and expansion specialist
- Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of the Organisation in the business community.
- Leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience.
- Manage the administration function and operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and reports based on business needs.
- Responsible for managing the Cluster team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
Desired profile of the Candidate :
- B.E./B.Tech./MBA from Tier- II and a reputed university.
- Should have 2-3 yrs of relevant work experience in Operations from a E-com/ retail industry / taxi-cab business
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region
- A self-motivated individual who derives their source of energy from people and ideas and knows how to get the best from the available resources
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills in English and vernacular language.
- Willingness to travel