Co-Founder at Mobligent Media Private Limited
Views:90 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Mobligent - Head - Campaign Delivery/Affiliate Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential publishing partner globally and responsible for mutual partnership with them for affiliate and performance marketing activities.
- Onboarding process of these publishers and ensuring their smooth function inside the system.
- Daily monitor and update performance report for each publisher and optimization request.
- Manage delivery part of performance marketing by recruiting new affiliates/direct publishers globally and increasing
performance from existing affiliates & direct partners.
- Handling delivery of campaign working with team and maintaining the business profit centre.
- Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth publishers.
- Track and report on any fraudulent activity (e.g. fake clicks/sales etc.)
- Updating system about new publisher and industry practices
- Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
- Coordinate the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages), including tailored creative for affiliates - as required.
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis of publisher payments for internal distribution and execution.
- Ongoing competitive analysis of - industry best- programs.
- Develop content to promote network and campaigns on company websites and various locations on the web.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Work with the internal publisher acquisition, ad ops and sales team to best utilize our demand sources across all our inventory.
What are we looking for:
- 3-6 years professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hands on the tracking platform and MMP.
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, an end to end.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team management skills as well as ability to work independently.
- High attention to details.
- Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics