Co - Founder at Mobligent Media Private Limited
Views:440 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Mobligent - Business Development Role (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquiring new clients and agencies across industries across Global markets.
- Identify and map prospective clients, should be responsible for cultivating new relationships, managing sales pipeline,
forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly and by region.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Experience of selling mobile and desktop inventories for performance marketing campaigns like Cost per Install, Cost per
Acquisition, Cost Per Lead, Cost per Visits/Sessions etc
- Deep understanding about performance marketing terminologies
- To be responsible to maximise revenue and profitability of assigned vertical and territory
- Co-ordinate with Monetisation team for submitting the plans as per the client brief
- Establish and grow relationships with decision makers / influencers within major clients and ad agencies
- Strategies for growth and maximum share of category spends on digital platform
- Key account management and client servicing to grow existing clients and agency business
- Coordination with delivery team to delivery as per client KPI and expected ROI for performance campaign
What are we looking for:
- The candidate needs to have handled digital media sales individually
- Should be an ad Sales professional with experience of 3 Years to 6 years in digital media sales
- Should share great relationships with agencies & direct clients
- Should have done tie-ups with different media companies.
- Needs to have and be able to drive lots of contacts in the industry.
- Should have In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.