HR Executive at Mobisy Technologies Private Limited
Views:13 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mobisy Technologies - Manager - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
At the heart of selling lies a deep curiosity about the needs and motivations of people. What do people want? Why do they want it? What can you do about it? If you're driven by this curiosity and want to build the skill sets to make a large and lasting impact, then you have what it takes to sell to enterprises.
We can make you into a kickass Business Developer but you have to be passionate about Enterprise sales and help us scale the revolution we have begun in SaaS Mobility with Bizom, a leading retail intelligence platform with more than 500 leading CPG brands as our customers.
You will work with our Sales Head and collaborate with the sales team to showcase Bizom's impact in the CPG and FMCG industry.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Lead Generation - Generating new leads, building and maintain pipeline of prospects with different methods like Cold calls, Cold emails, Campaigns, etc
- Sell Smart, Sell Well- Serve customers by selling products - Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects, customer demos, developing quotes and proposals along with negotiations for closures as per targets
- Tracking - Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Plannings & Reportings - Developing a growth strategy with quarter and month plans
- New Markets - Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Referrals - Building rapport & taking out referrals from existing clients
- Passion to take ownership of work, Crazy for business and business development
- Track record of maintaining and achieving (even exceeding) sales quota
- Presentation skills
- Experience in selling to large customers - identifying and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Should have the interest to play with data to come with some great insights to help clients.
- Should always be willing to learn and grow.
- If you have worked in the consulting space in retail / FMCG in emerging markets, it will be a huge bonus.
- High quality spoken and written English skills.
What's in it for you :
- A ring side view into the workings of a rapidly growing, award-winning startup
- A fun workplace with friendly, interesting colleagues, inclusive culture and platform for growth.