Recruitment Manager at MobillionLabs
Views:39 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
MobillionLabs - Manager - Marketing - SmartWinnr (3-5 yrs)
You will market SmartWInnr, a B2B SaaS platform that's used by some of the largest organizations in India and abroad. SmartWinnr is headquartered out of Silicon Valley with offices in Hyderabad, India. You can work out of home, till this COVID situation in resolved. After that, you will be expected to work out of our Hyderabad office.
- You have more than 3 years of total experience. With at least 1 year in B2B SaaS marketing
- At least 1 year of Product/Marketing experience in technology product companies is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of performance media channels, with a proven track record in leveraging display/programmatic and paid social platforms for acquisition.
- Ability to understand how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products
- Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Should have worked in a company in the internet domain and should have faced non trivial scaling challenges. Agile and adaptable to different audiences and changing business needs, experience operating in a high growth business is a plus.
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between offline vs online, and brand vs performance advertising.
As a Marketing Manager focused on growth, you- ll be responsible for planning of the function by mapping business challenges to marketing goals and delivering detailed roadmap for growth and enable the growth of business. You will use data and insights to develop strategy, own media budgets, drive campaign planning and execution, manage a growing team of specialists and work cross-functionally with engineers, designers to achieve performance goals at scale and within ROI targets. The ideal candidate will be strong in analytics, detail oriented, can communicate effectively at all levels (from executives to his/her reports), solve problems autonomously and be passionate about making an impact at SmartWinnr.
- Strategy: Define strategies to achieve acquisition goals. Ensure strategies are clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners and the team.
- Using data to identify promising markets for product expansion, conducting user research, creating content for social media and marketing initiatives, and designing marketing campaigns.
- Execution & accountability: Own operations and tactical execution across all strategies and projects to deliver against growth (volume) and ROI (quality) goals for the business.
- Work closely with the product team and other users, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measurement: Partner with tech and ops in delivering measurement and learning frameworks across multiple business outcomes. Find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and learnings are effectively delivered.
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products. Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Industry trends and best practices: Stay abreast of trends and emerging channels. Identify and deliver innovation opportunities to bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure Airbnb leverages media in surprising and provocative ways.
- Work with customer success team to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers. Collect and analyse data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers
- Collaboration: Foster a productive, clear, and cohesive environment for cross-department collaboration. Work across Design, Engineering, Product, Brand, Operations and other strategic business outcomes.
- Process Improvement: Develop processes and roadmaps, establish accountability streams, implement scalable operational solutions and ensure alignment of team processes with stakeholders.
- Team: Build, support and manage a team of specialists across varying levels of experience. Establish team culture, facilitate individual career development, remove roadblocks, inspire and build for the team's long term success.