Head - People Functions at Mobikon
Views:274 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mobikon - Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Key Skills: Client Servicing, Social Media, Customer Engagement, Upselling, Campaign Management, Problem Solving / Analytical Skills New Outlet Acquisition, Usage Reporting & Monitoring, Platform adoption, Driving Trials and converting them into paid ones. Integration Incantations by coordination with the Tech team and support
Who Are We ?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It's cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You :
You are a Key Account professional that can bridge the gap between customer needs & our products by identifying their business needs followed up with emphatic client servicing, along with the experience into customer engagement, customer retention, upselling & social media campaigns along with sales who will bridge the gap between customer needs & our products by identifying.
Position Overview :
Our Key Accounts team support our Market strategy for Mobikon clients i.e. restaurants by developing a comprehensive brand-building strategy and by identifying, negotiating, and closing new outlets/brands to further brand growth, they also advises and guides existing and new customers, ensuring they launch Mobikon's Platform successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Mobikon's Platform. A major area of responsibility for KAM is helping customers drive usage, upsell new modules, and you will be working with and influencing a wide range of cross-functional departments for example, Customer Success, Strategic & Partnerships, Digital Servicing teams etc.
You Will Own :
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage & adoption reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Mobikon that drive adoption and that align to customers- business needs and marketing goals.
- Play an active role mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for regions with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Develop a network of direct and indirect sales teams for generating leads and business.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Key Accounts assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Accountable for up sell and increase the revenue per customer.
- Project Management / Campaign Management tool experience.
- Help drive customer references and case studies & produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
You Have :
- 1-3 yrs of experience ; atleast 1+ years relevant work experience in account management. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of dealing with customer and or transactional data sets in the Hospitality/retail market.
- Ability for ideating and creating targeted buckets and modifying the questionnaire to create additional data buckets.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.