Head - People Functions at Mobikon
Views:42 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mobikon - Executive - Tech & Customer Support (2-4 yrs)
Work Location: Pune
Key Skills: Troubleshooting, Analytical, Ticketing system, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Documentation.
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It's cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Handling the support function by resolving issues and queries, identifying loopholes and ensuring queries are resolved within set SLAs.
- Good understanding of Technical Support function.
- Ability to drive Organization Goals & KPIs (C-SAT, SLA, FCR/FRT, Quality) with exceptional, problem-solving skills and product & functional/domain knowledge
- Ensure 100% Adherence for First Response and Issue Resolution via constant monitoring (manual or automated) of the ITSM ticketing tool and associated investigation and customer communication
- Good understanding on Incident Management best practices.
- Adhere to Incident Management SLAs
- Be at the front end of customer escalations.
- Liaising with Internal functions including Product Management, Engineering, Implementation & Account Management teams.
- Ensure process adherence and contribute to process improvements.
- Be the Advocate for Customer end-user facing the issue and ensure the best possible support and resolution is provided to the customer
- Understand the need and importance of having customer at the core of everything we do.
- Be customer centric and promote that culture within the team.
- Constant upkeep of knowledge and proficiency for self, in all Mobikon Products and associated functionalities, known bugs and work-arounds as well as soft-skills
You Will Own:
- Handling the support function by resolving issues and queries, identifying loopholes and ensuring queries are resolved within set SLAs.
- Understanding the - do- s- and - don- ts- of the product(in terms of enhancements/customizations) and accordingly attend to customer requests.
- Acting as an interface between the Account Managers and the Technical Team to evaluate customer needs. If required, talking to customer directly.
- Domestic travel to Mobikon offices for periodic trainings (if needed).
- Monitoring Customer health & Usage of various products.
- Between 3-4 years of work experience in a Technical Support organization
- Experience in managing voice, email and chat-based Technical Support.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (Mandatory)
- Handling overseas customers
- Should have worked in shifts.
- Experience in established ITSM tools (Freshdesk, JIRA, Zendesk etc.)
- Report generation & analysis of data
- Organized, process and documentation - oriented approach
- Experience with exposure to ITIL methodology is an added advantage.
- Position demands a lead - by - example approach with high degree of personal integrity and ethics.
- Sound knowledge of technologies like iOS, Android, SQL queries and basic Networking is an added advantage.