Business Head at Miraztorte Online Services Private Limited
Views:41 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Miras - Business Executive - Digital Marketing - eCommerce Vertical (2-4 yrs)
Do you want to work in a cool, predominantly female-driven food company? Are you passionate about the Food ? Are you a tech savvy self-starter?
If this sounds like you, here's the job for you!
We're searching for an exceptional e-commerce coordinator for 360cc.in, Our passion is providing tools and platform to Home bakers to showcase their products and source everything they need to fulfill their passion for baking and designer cake making. for a lifestyle of self-expression and hair rebellion against conformity and the mundane.
We want a self-starter to help drive the online strategy forward, ensuring a best-in-class consumer experience.
Your work will be integral to achieving our high growth targets. The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has knowledge of customer service best practices and systems.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance support and day-to-day updates of inventory, site merchandising, site promotions, blog content and product details and support with new launches
- Manage digital assets and assortment sheet for online merchandising, including consolidating all asset information for new product launches
- Provide ongoing reporting for site success metrics, digital marketing KPI's, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and digital marketing best practices
- Support liaison with communication needs across departments
- Point of contact for queries about online orders, item set-up, and data collection.
- Manage all Online Portal like (Flipkart, Amazon, Sanpdeal, Etc.
- Order Processing to Order dispatching to the Customer.
- Solving Customer Query about product or any other assistance needed.
- Prepare reports on weekly/monthly basis and submit to Managements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology, business, or other related field
- 2 years of hands-on e-commerce, digital marketing and/or merchandising experience
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Pro-active problem-solver with the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working as a project manager with content management systems
- Experience with digital marketing, social media and understanding marketing performance metrics
- Proven track record of creating positive impact on all aspects of the business
- Understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Perform other duties as required
Analytical Skills: Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems in depth. Determine root causes for problems.
Strategic Skills: Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Comprehends the big picture.
Leading Edge: Constantly benchmarks best practices and expects others to do the same.
Integrity: Ironclad. Does not ethically cut corners. Earns trust of co-workers. Puts organization above self-interest.
Resourcefulness/Initiative: Passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented "doer".
Organization/Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Independence: Willingness to take independent stand and translate that need in an effective and collaborative manner.
Stress Management: Stable and poised under pressure.
Adaptability: Not rigid. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Energy/Drive: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
Assertiveness: Takes appropriately forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
Communications - Listening; Oral & Written: Tunes in accurately to opinions, feelings, and needs of people. Empathetic. Patient. Allows others to speak. Active listener. Communicates one-on-one and in small groups. Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents.