Owner at Advertising and Marketing
Views:110 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Minutia - Intern - Digital Marketing (0-2 yrs)
We are a Start Up!
At minutia, we believe that these days- health, wellness and fitness have become the crucial priority in one's lifestyle, but we also know how unsettling and expensive it can be. Thereby we pride ourselves for putting forward a finest and informational content to succor you to make your health and lifestyle better. We are here to keep you on a righteous track and in vogue, related to health, wellness and lifestyle. But, this is not it. In addition we also help small scale business to grow and expand at minimal rates. Minutia is trying to muster the squad of creative minds that will help small-scale businesses to achieve the goals of their life.
Position : Digital Marketing Intern
Location : Remote
1. Researching industry related topics.
2. SEO guidelines to increase web traffic by conducting keyword research, building strategies, generating backlinks and working with content writing team.
3. Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
4. Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
5. hashtag optimization, Google adwords, facebook ads, and to drive organic traffic.
6. Email Marketing (campaigns, bulk mails).
7. Web development content management systems like wordpress and wix.
8. Designing and branding Using Canva.
9. Handling Linkedin Account
1. Willingness to learn new skills and to face challenges.
2. Should have basic knowledge of google ads, facebook ads, PPC, Email Marketing, and Organic traffic.
3. Should have basic knowledge of canva
4. High productivity and skill of delivering quality results.
5. Someone who is studying in or has completed a University or College program.
6. You should be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months.
Benefits of Internship :
1. You gain real-world work experiences.
2. Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
3. Work-from-home and having flexible work-hours.
4. Job Opportunity
5. Internship Certificate.
NOTE: Please note it is an unpaid internship.