Business Head at MintLogix Solutions
Views:85 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mintlogix - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-8 yrs)
Mintlogix Solutions is looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with the team. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company's profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC team to optimize campaigns
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best practices to handle Google updates.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in Organic search results.
Key Skills :
- Proven experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a plus
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Must be a result oriented person.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude