Owner at Mind Mingles
Views:164 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mind Mingles - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
You will report directly to the marketing manager and will work with cross-functional teams to support our mandate to increase the visibility of the company and its products, attract new customers, engage with existing customers and help to spread the word that Mind Mingles is a great place to work.
Daily execution and duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching, writing, editing, storing, distributing, analyzing, reporting, measuring, optimizing, and maintaining marketing content such as blogs, social posts, newsletters, thought leadership papers, infographics, videos, case studies, web pages, etc.
- Ensuring tone of voice and brand standards are met by developing and maintaining content guidelines including a keyword library, SEO best practice and website mappings
- Managing editorial and content calendars
- Analyzing, reporting, and optimizing existing content pieces
- Monitoring modern marketing and social media trends and best practices
You are Mind Mingles ideal candidate if you :
- Have strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Are able to create and manage content
- Are a highly motivated, independent self-starter
- Are familiar with the latest marketing innovations
- Have an - energetic personality-
- You are a glass half full, even on a gloomy day
- Enjoy telling stories through a variety of media
What you can bring to Mind Mingles :
- Experience with and a love for writing and editing copy
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or business