Senior Associate - Human Resources at Miles Education
Views:22 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Miles Education - Sales Role - Overseas Education (3-8 yrs)
- Miles Educations- core vision is to up-skill students and professionals to help them become future-ready driving industry innovations and revolutions. Founded by Harvard and Stanford alumni, Varun Jain and Meenakshi Jain - Miles offers globally recognized certifications in the areas of F&A (US CPA, US CMA, CFA, FRM), Analytics, and Emerging Technologies (XLRI | Delhi-NCR partnered programs).
- Miles has offices and face-to-face training centers across 20+ locations in the Middle East and the USA and delivers live online training to candidates across the world. Miles has partnered with 200 MNCs (including Big 4 & Global Fortune 500 companies) for the training of their working professionals, and placement of Miles alumni.
- Miles has also partnered with 70+ universities and autonomous colleges for upskilling of students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings, and placement of Miles alumni. We have been growing at a compound annual growth rate of 145%.
- The organization is looking for Overseas Education
Experience : 3-8Years
Designation (As per Experience): Sr. Associate / Asst. Manager
An overseas education plays a vital role in assisting and helping students in the easy or hassle-free application or paperwork processing. Students should approach an education consulting agency to learn about their desired course, university, or country.
Should have a Knowledge on US Visa Process.
Experience : 3-8 years
Salary : 4LPA to 5LPA
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are looking for a meticulous immigration to guide clients through all procedures required to ensure their successful visa application.
- The Miles will be responsible for furnishing clients with relevant information and resources, supervising the completion of documentation, and submitting data on behalf of individuals, as required.
- To ensure success as an Miles, you should exhibit diligence, particularly when completing and submitting requisite paperwork. An outstanding immigration consultant will alert clients of foreseeable delays that cannot be avoided.
- You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies. (We will train)
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidates profile.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
- Organising seminars in schools and universities.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum three years experience.
- Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Sales, Recruitment or Counseling.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.