Manager at Miles Education Pvt Ltd
Views:166 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Miles Education - Executive - Inside Sales (0-6 yrs)
Experience : 0-6 Yrs
Location : Bangalore(Koramangala).
About the Role :
- We're looking for an Associate/Senior Associate - Inside Sales who are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment.
- As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for communicating with prospective learners, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, able to engage and build long term relationships with prospects, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
What you will do :
- Making outbound calls (database will be provided by the organization) who have completed Graduation / Under Graduation.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counselling through phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated real-time on CRM.
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly, and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrollments.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded.
Skills Required :
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind to understand and effectively communicate what NorthStar is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to always deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.