HR Executive at MIKO
Views:160 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Miko - Associate - Sales (2-4 yrs)
Profile: Sales Associate
About Us :
Miko is a Mumbai based advanced consumer robotics innovation lab passionate about bringing the best of technology to young learners everywhere and home to some of the world's leading engineers, mathematicians, teachers and psychologists. Our robots have been designed for the age group of 5-10 and the company's flagship product, Miko 2, is the first robot that uses playful, conversational learning to educate, engage and entertain kids and is best-selling in the US, UK and UAE besides India.
Introduction to Position: Sales Associate
- Generating revenue for the team through demonstration of our product in Hamleys store and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face.
- The candidates will get a chance to work with cutting edge technology that makes kids reduce their screen time and have fun while they learn at an early age.
- Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Achieving Monthly sales targets by demonstrating the product in Hamleys store and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Doing detailed analysis of prospects kids and parents and understanding their requirements and the issue they face in parenting; suggesting the right type of apps and features of the product.
- Explaining Miko Robot features and how it will benefit customers.
- End-to-end lead management using CRM / Spreadsheet
- Pro-activeness towards arranging stocks and monitoring pricing on different platforms.
- Coordinate with respective stakeholders for the product services.
- Daily reporting to your manager on sales and cross functional communication and be available on phone and emails/Whatsapp always.
- End to End customer service Requirements
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills(Proficiency in English and respective regional language is preferred)
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Enthusiastic about Technology
Work Exp : 1-8 years
Qualifications : Graduate and above with proven track record in Sales B2C.
Work Timings :
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (11am to 8pm/12pm to 9pm /13pm to 10pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday's is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.