Human Resource at Harvest Online LLP
Views:22 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Midigiworld - Relationship Manager (0-1 yrs)
About Harvest Online LLP :
Harvest Online LLP under the brand MIDIGIWORLD is a part of a well-established diversified entity with business ventures in lifestyle products, education, training, technology, product development, retailing, and distribution. It is an online live interactive training platform for upscaling skills and hobbies. We are into training and development for the last 15 years and now taking our steps toward an online training platform. The vision is to inspire and create exceptional learning experiences with a live training session, exponential technologies, classroom-like feel at your own comfort. We plan to run 10,000+ courses on our platform annually. Explore a vast array of categories and skills to be taught such as Yoga, Business, Entrepreneurship, Technology, and many more. We are looking forward to disrupting the School, Colleges, Corporates, Skill Development, CSR, and Business Ecosystem with high quality and impactful training experience.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We- ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company's positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you- ll maintain strong relationships with our company's clients to boost our brand and profits in the long run.
- Understand Trainer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve Trainers complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors Building positive relationships with customers
- Assisting with generating new business
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Knowledge about invoices
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset