MIDAS - Content/Digital Marketing Professional (2-5 yrs)
This role requires candidate to translate all activities into a strategy for regular digital media production. He/ she would be required to coordinate with agency to achieve desired results and targets.
Job role includes following deliverables:
1. Curate the content strategy right from defining the objective for entire digital marketing activities, type of content to drive engagement and establishing performance metrics.
2. Competent in content writing, SEO skills and keyword management
3. Hands on experience of using digital marketing tools to build brands & drive lead generation campaigns
4. Creating and executing digital marketing strategies for student enrollments, workshop promotions and lead generation for both.
5. Creating content marketing strategy and move towards thought leadership in education sector
6. Maintaining and enhancing coach profiles, online networking and presence
7. Performance management for all metrics
8. Developing all internal and external communication material like presentations, report drafts, emails etc
9. Coordinating with counsellors for feedback from various workshops and events, and building new strategies and executing the same
10. Regular engagement with students, coaches and external speakers for populating social media and online presence
11. Coordinating with the management team for key deliverables pertaining to PGDM program.
12. Continuously explore and reach out to partner associations and influencers for activation programs
13. Internal marketing collateral maintenance in form of newsletters, alumni connect, student activities etc through articles, videos, etc formats.
1. Understand process of building a brand on digital medium
2. Good copywriting and content writing and strategizing skills
3. Experience in using social media for business
4. Prior experience of working and coordinating with agencies