Talent Acquisition at mfine
Views:94 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mfine - Merchandise Specialist (1-4 yrs)
Role : Merchandise Specialist
What You Will Do :
- Taking Care of Site Merchandising on App/ Web for all the consumer segments
- Coordinate with the category team and tech teams for timely execution.
- Updating the Banners/tiles/ videos/GIFs (along with their respective URLs) in the Mfine App & Web pages on a daily basis.
- Liaising with Tech and backend team to remove glitches in the app layout
- Conduct monthly competition study to understand & evaluate different app layouts/ wireframes used by our immediate competitors & relevant players.
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance
- Ownership of new initiative in terms of end-to-end execution on the app/web.
- Additionally, Experience in executing Push Notifications, SMS, Email campaigns would be a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- Any graduate with basic coding knowledge with 1-2 years of experience in Site Merchandising- ideally at an Ecommerce Marketplace.
- High attention to detail & Execution oriented with customer-first attitude
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive specific objectives - Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Demonstrate ability to handle non-negotiable deadlines
- Being able to manage multiple projects and co-ordinate with internal teams with a strong focus on delivering results.
About mfinemfine (Novocura Tech Health Services) :
- We strongly believe that consulting with your trusted doctor should not be as complicated andtime- consuming as it is today! Scheduling an appointment, taking the day off work, waiting at the clinic for hours can all prove to be extremely tiresome, especially when you are feeling under the weather.
- mfine aims to make your access to trusted healthcare simple, fast, and effective. We believe in improving the overall health care delivery experience. We intend to help you heal quicker and better without having to wait needlessly.
- With a powerful combination of highly experienced, compassionate doctors and state-of-the-art technology, we, at mfine, believe in delivering top-quality health care at every step. mfine's approach is to aggregate primary care demand onto a digital platform and create a hyper local care delivery network of providers. Branded clinics/hospitals, particularly the mid-sized ones, view this as the 'Cloud Clinic' they are looking for and missing today.
Uniqueness of mfine :
There are 4 fundamentally differentiated capabilities of mfine platform :
- Its hospital lead and not individual doctor lead - So better, maturity of processes, quality, and brand trust
- Remote diagnosis and treatment with data: devices, and home vitals and sample collection
- Scalable with care team concept. 24x7 care team for case prep, case follow up and all front ending with the consumer
- Increased Doctor Productivity with use of AI driven apps/tools for the doctors - both the Sr. Consultants and as well as care team doctors.
About Founders :
- Ashutosh and Prasad are technology entrepreneurs and have built and run large businesses and teams. Ashutosh is the Co-founder of Myntra and was pretty much involved in every part of the business through the last 10 years. Prasad was the Chief Business Officer of Myntra and was instrumental in shaping Myntra's strategy and growth over the last 4-5 years. Both are technologists and led Myntra through industry shaping moves, be it building a premium consumer brand, leading the way in m-commerce or creating growth with technology and consumer experience.They grew passionate about consumer internet opportunities in India as they built Myntra to be a billion-dollar online fashion platform from ground up.mfine is the venture they started after moving on from Myntra in Jan 2017. They have put together a very strong initial team that brings with it technology, business and healthcare experience/expertise.
- [Platform] mfine's platform manifests into a consumer app and a care team app (for doctors and care team). The apps are powered with AI/BOTs that enrich the interaction between the consumers and doctors, make the clinic workflows efficient and deliver a proactive care experience for the users with personalized information/notifications. The App is the go to place for all data for the consumers and providers - be it historical records or real time streaming from connected health devices. At the backend of the apps is the integration with provider network that enables smooth admin & operations between mfine and each provider.
Company Details :
- Industry: Healthcare
- Company Incorporation: Feb 2017
- Website: https://www.mfine.co
- No of Employees: 350+
- Head Quarters: Bangalore
- Prasad Kompalli - https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadkompalli/
- Ashutosh Lawania - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawania/
- Ajit Narayanan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajitnarayanan/
Success Review :
- Over 5,00,000 customers have consulted on mfine in the last 12 months and the customer base is growing 50% month over month.
- More than 2500 MD/MS doctors, including some of India's top doctors from over 500+ reputed hospitals practice across 24 specialties on mfine.
- mfine has been able to expand their reach beyond the physical boundaries of the cities and have served over 1000 towns in India.
- mfine's care team of more than 100 in-house doctors are working alongside the AI system offering best possible diagnosis and care.
- Our AI engine has the ability to diagnose and triage over 1200 common diseases.