mfine - Consultant - Corporate Sales (2-8 yrs)
Role: Corporate Sales Consultant - (On Commission)
- Identifying new customers, opportunities & Acquiring corporate accounts
- Mapping the customer's entire expansion details and developing sales plans accordingly.
- To set up and deliver communication proposals, service demonstrations etc.. on daily basis
- Achieve Sales operational objectives by contributing and growing the business.
- Maintain and expand customer base
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Candidate with excellent communication and presentation skills with relevant experience in
- Should have good negotiation Skills
- Result oriented, intelligence, bias for action
- Knowledge of corporate Markets and Industries in the area of location
- Industry: Healthcare
- Company Incorporation: Feb 2017
- Website: https://www.mfine.co
- No of Employees: 350 +
- HQ: Bangalore
- Prasad Kompalli - https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadkompalli/
- Ashutosh Lawania - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawania/
Founders and Team
Prasad and Ashutosh are technology entrepreneurs and have built and run large businesses and teams. Ashutosh was the Co-founder of Myntra and was pretty much involved in every part of the business through the last 10 years. Prasad was the Chief Business Officer of Myntra and was instrumental in shaping Myntra's strategy and growth over the last 4-5 years. Both are technologists and led Myntra through industry shaping moves, be it building a premium consumer brand, leading the way in m-commerce or creating growth with technology and consumer experience. They grew passionate about consumer internet opportunities in India as they built Myntra to be a billion dollar online fashion platform from ground up.
mfine is the venture they started after moving on from Myntra in Jan 2017. They have put together a very strong initial team that brings with it technology, business and healthcare experience/expertise.
mfine is .a connected-health network. It is where primary health care is designed as a consumer internet service.
Currently primary-care delivery is largely unorganized in India and even the organized portion of the market largely ignores holistic consumer experience. Long wait times with or without appointments, lack of systematic care management, missing data portability across providers etc. create a very broken experience for consumers.
Using technologies of connected devices, mobile internet and data (sciences), mfine reimagines healthcare delivery and offers (a) instant and continuous connectivity to providers (b) branded/reputed clinics & hospitals as providers ensuring quality and (c) convenience of home services, ease of data collection and access.
mfine's approach is to aggregate primary care demand onto a digital platform and create a hyper local care delivery network of providers. Branded clinics/hospitals, particularly the mid-sized ones, view this as the - Cloud Clinic- they are looking for and missing today.
Uniqueness of mfine
There are 4 fundamentally differentiated capabilities of mfine platform
- Its hospital lead and not individual doctor lead - so, better, maturity of processes, quality, and brand trust
- Remote diagnosis and treatment with data : devices, and home vitals and sample collection
- Scalable with care team concept. 24x7 care team for case prep, case follow up and all front-ending with the consumer
- Increased Doctor productivity with use of AI driven apps/tools for the doctors - both the Sr.Consultants and as well as care team doctors Product [Platform] mfine's platform manifests into a consumer app and a care team app (for doctors and care team). The
apps are powered with AI/BOTs that enrich the interaction between the consumers and doctors, make the clinic workflows efficient and deliver a proactive care experience for the users with personalized information/notifications. The App is the go to place for all data for the consumers and providers - be it historical records or real time streaming from connected health devices. At the backend of the apps is the integration with provider network that enables smooth admin & operations between mfine and each provider.
- Mfine's digital health platform has an on-demand service with Artificial Intelligence at its core. Our intent is to bring quality, access and reach to primary healthcare delivery in India and eventually world over. Our products will define the future of how primary healthcare is experienced. We are building capabilities across major specialities in healthcare. Developing a deep understanding of the domain is a prerequisite for being part of our passionate team.
- We have a cross functional & non hierarchical team - engineers, doctors, paramedics, business & operations. You will need very close collaboration with all of these stakeholders.
- There is very little precedence in the market for the kind of platform we want to build, therefore being original and thinking from first principles and deeper understanding data and users is going to be of utmost importance to be successful at mfine.