Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mfine
Views:168 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
mfine - Associate Manager - Inside Sales (10-12 yrs)
mfine (Novocura Tech Health Services):
mfine aims to make your access to trusted healthcare simple, fast, and effective. We believe in improving the overall health care delivery experience for everyone. Over the last 3 years MFine has become a leader in health-tech sector bringing the best experience of care to millions of people across the country.
Using technology we are transforming every smart phone into a perfect health companion of users, helping them every step of the way in recovering from sickness and/or keeping good health. A potent combination of AI and mobile is able to dramatically improve the quality and experience of care delivery for both doctors and consumers.
Uniqueness of mfine:
MFine has brought country's top healthcare institutions - hospitals &, diagnostic labs - online and made deep expertise and speciality care accessible on internet. Some of India's top Doctors from the well-known hospitals are delivering healthcare services - doctor consultations, diagnostics services, e-pharmacy - on MFine mfine (Novocura Tech Health Services)
Join us to power and drive the future of digital healthcare in India.MFine has built a world class technology and data platform that can mimic best doctors- process of diagnosing and treating users. We are recognized among World's top 10 AI driven healthcare companies by CB Insights and we are a Top rated App in India in the category.
Ashutosh and Prasad are technology entrepreneurs and have built and run large businesses and teams. Ashutosh is the Co-founder of Myntra and was pretty much involved in every part of the business through the last 10 years. Prasad was the Chief Business Officer of Myntra and was instrumental in shaping Myntra's strategy and growth over the last 4-5 years. Both are technologists and led Myntra through industry shaping moves, be it building a premium consumer brand, leading the way in m-commerce or creating growth with technology and consumer experience.
They grew passionate about consumer internet opportunities in India as they built Myntra to be a billion-dollar online fashion platform from ground up.
mfine is the venture they started after moving on from Myntra in Jan 2017. They have put together a very strong initial team that brings with it technology, business and healthcare experience/expertise.
- Industry: Healthcare
- Company Incorporation: Feb 2017
- Website: https://www.mfine.co
- No of Employees: 350+
- Head Quarters: Bangalore
Founding Team :
- Prasad Kompalli - https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadkompalli/
- Ashutosh Lawania - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawania/
- Arjun Chaudhary - https://www.linkedin.com/in/arjunchoudhary/ - Ajit Narayanan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajitnarayanan/
- Over 1,000,000 customers have consulted on mfine in the last 24 months and customer base is growing 30% month over month.
- More than 3000 MD/MS doctors, including some of India's top doctors from over 550 reputed hospitals practice across 30 specialties on mfine.
- mfine has been able to expand their reach beyond the physical boundaries of the cities and have served over 1000 towns in India.
- mfine's care team of more than 100 in-house doctors are working alongside the AI system offering best possible diagnosis and care.
About the Team and Role :
- Mfine's Technologies are having a positive, real-life impact on millions of patients across the country. At MFine, we have the tremendous and rewarding challenge of putting access to quality healthcare into the hands of all Indians and forever changing the way in which healthcare is experienced.
- Our products use the power of mobile and Artificial intelligence to evolve clinical protocols and aid in diagnosis and treatment of over 2000 common diseases and power a pan India network of diagnostics and pharmacies allowing quality care to reach everyone.
- 100s of distributed systems, services AI models, millions of events, peta-bytes of data power our products. From a Virtual AI doctor ( called the Autodoc that is able to use a multi modal inference engine to assist doctors) to knowledge graphs to e-commerce engines to logistics systems, our product and engineering teams are building the future of healthcare systems.
- Over the next years, we plan to add the power of diagnostic devices and digital tools on the mobile using AI, making the mobile into a future examination and monitoring tool for doctors and as a health companion for patients.
- Join us to power and drive the future of digital healthcare in India.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Sales, revenue reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- People management and development
- Monitoring daily dashboard / daily huddles/weekly SLA review with the team.
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Degree in business administration or a related field /MBA. Minimum 10 yrs to 12 yrs exp.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills