Manager - Human Resources at mFilterIt
Views:80 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
mFilterIt - Assistant Manager/Manager - Customer Service Operations (3-5 yrs)
About mFilterIt :
Adding TRUST to Digital. Globally renowned Ad Fraud intelligence & Performance Marketing Expert!
We are a global Fraud Detection & Prevention Company, providing neutral, platform agnostic Fraud detection Solutions for Brand and Performance Marketing.
Since 2015, mFilterIt has provided Fraud Solutions to some of the Top Mobile & Web Advertisers, Mobile Handset OEMs and Telecom Operators. We are currently the No. 1 Fraud detection Company in India & SE-Asia and expanding its services across the globe with our head office in Gurgaon and branches in Noida, Delhi, Bangalore and Dubai.
Brief about profile : What You'll Do
- Lead deployment of mFilterIt tools and technologies.
- Data Analysis to ensure optimization of the solution for Customer's basis their campaign objectives.
- Manage customer relationship and resolve customer queries on the data, agencies managing business accounts using mFilterIt services.
- Track defined KPIs to ensure effectiveness of mFilterIt solutions and its impact.
- Scale and grow accounts allocated in terms of the business.
- Examine financial data and business volume forecasts to help improve profitability on the account.
- Establish best practice for customers to scale and sustain their marketing campaigns.
- Identify emerging trends and use cases that can be incorporated into the mFilterIt product solutions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to roll out best practices and use cases.
What we are looking for :
- Ad operations experience is must.
- Understanding setting up of pixels, configuring macros and utm-params.
- Understanding google analytics and web optimization KPIs.
- Comfortable in data analysis and generating insights from raw data.
- Ability to engage with customers on fraud analysis and work with the customer and agencies on explaining the fraud analytics.
- Strong Leadership and executions skills.
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years.
- Excellent Communication skills - Oral and written.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel and Word.