MANAGER - HR & ADMIN at METRO GROUP
Views:482 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Metro Group - Assistant Sales Manager (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for young, energetic, dynamic Sales Professionals having hungry for Sales & Marketing in Real Estate Sector for our ongoing/upcoming Project in Cuttack & Bhubaneswar Locations.
- Developed relationships with clients to understand their needs and provide the best real estate solution.
- Served as a representative for clients from start to the end of transaction closing.
- Created systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services, Craig's list and other forms of media.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Meet Sales Target of Company on monthly Basis.
- To visit 100% all across the state & country as per companys requirement.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Submit MIS on Monthly Basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.