Assistant Manager at Metro Brands
Views:99 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Metro Brands - Senior Executive - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
- To prepare new proposals for expansion.
- Follow up with regional managers, city managers and others.
- Daily updation of control chart of new proposal.
- Retail cost statement checking and working.
- To achieve the target of expansion.
- MIS reports as required.
Candidate Requirement :
- Understanding of business development activities
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good coordination skills.
- Knowledge about brand value and brand perceptions of other retail organizations.
- Candidate from similar footwear industry will be an added advantage.
Qualification : Any Graduate /Post Graduate