People & Operations Role at Metadome.ai
Views:35 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Metadome.ai - Technical Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
- Metadome.ai is an immersive 3D & XR technology company that enables cloud-based photorealistic & captivating customer experiences for brands.
- Our technology offers a complete stack for creating immersive 3D & XR applications with omni-channel deployment across both in-store and digital, and over a multitude of devices. These immersive experiences can be adopted over a spectrum of use cases across the automotive, home d- cor, fashion, and cosmetics & accessories sectors.
- Our flagship platform for automotive - Autodome - enables unprecedented photorealistic and cloud-based immersive 3D & XR applications that cover the entire pre-retail funnel, empowering brands to launch their products virtually and drive awareness, engagement and bookings among modern automotive consumers.
- Today, we are the trusted partners for many leading brands across the globe, including Unilever, MG Motor, Lexus, Asian Paints, Tata Motors, and Royal Enfield, among others.
- We have also partnered with the likes of TCS, SAP, and PWC in helping brands create immersive customer experiences, and are an active voice across organizations in the XR community, including the Metaverse Standards Forum and the VR AR Association.
About the role :
- We are looking to hire a Technical Content Writer to produce high-quality content that contributes to the overall success of our marketing and sales function. You need to work collaboratively with the marketing and sales team, product managers, and designers to produce blogs, newsletters, media releases, case studies, white papers, product documents, FAQ documents, how-to guides, and website content that's optimised for bringing relevant and larger traffic and successful in driving the business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop a deep understanding of Metadome's unique value proposition and communicate the same across all content writing projects
- Write lucid, professional, and well-researched long-form and short-form content such as website blogs, E-books, white papers, case studies, articles, infographics, landing pages, video scripts, emails, etc.
- Research and create content for Metadome's monthly internal and external newsletters
- Collaborate with the team to plan content marketing campaigns that can power our business development efforts
- Adhere to delivery timeline, and publish content accordingly
- Research and analyze industry news and write daily snippets
- Work as an individual contributor and write optimized content using SEO best practices to drive traffic and increase conversions on our website
- Familiarity with technologies like XR, AR, VR, AI, Robotics, ML, Deep Learning, being upto date on the latest technology revolution in the industry, etc
- Work along with graphic designer to develop Product Collateral, Case Studies, Video content to assist marketing campaigns on a theme/calendar-based approach
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with 2-4 years of experience in growing and engaging audiences through content in the B2B space
- Prior experience in working for a technology startup
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with an eye for detail, language, grammar, logical flow, consistency, style, and tone
- Strong understanding of business writing fundamentals
- Impeccable researching and strong creative thinking skills
- Comfortable working with a little direction under tight deadlines
- Ability to create content calendar and adhering to it.
- Ability to create multiple content pieces daily for different platforms
- Proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical insurance of 5 Lacs (Self + Spouse + Parents + Kids)
- Accidental insurance of 5 Lacs (Self)
- Employer's PF Contribution: 1800 (Equivalent to Employee's PF Contribution)
- Gratuity : As per the Gratuity Act