People & Operations Role at Metadome.ai
Views:50 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Metadome.ai - Social Media Strategist (3-4 yrs)
- Metadome.ai is an immersive 3D & XR technology company that enables cloud-based photorealistic & captivating customer experiences for brands.
- Our technology offers a complete stack for creating immersive 3D & XR applications with omni-channel deployment across both in-store and digital, and over a multitude of devices. These immersive experiences can be adopted over a spectrum of use cases across the automotive, home d- cor, fashion, and cosmetics & accessories sectors.
- Our flagship platform for automotive - Autodome - enables unprecedented photorealistic and cloud-based immersive 3D & XR applications that cover the entire pre-retail funnel, empowering brands to launch their products virtually and drive awareness, engagement and bookings among modern automotive consumers.
- Today, we are the trusted partners for many leading brands across the globe, including Unilever, MG Motor, Lexus, Asian Paints, Tata Motors, and Royal Enfield, among others.
- We have also partnered with the likes of TCS, SAP, and PWC in helping brands create immersive customer experiences, and are an active voice across organizations in the XR community, including the Metaverse Standards Forum and the VR AR Association.
Job Overview :
- In the social media strategist role, you will utilize social media platforms to promote the company's brand and increase customer awareness. Multitasking is a key competency in this position because you will be responsible for managing multiple social media accounts. Success in this role will be demonstrated by measured increases in the company's profitability stemming from increased website traffic and social media interactions.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social - buzz- regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Requirements and skills :
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy and define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign by the use of analytics tools like HubSpot or Google Analytics
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Knowledgeable about web traffic metrics
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical insurance of 5 Lacs (Self + Spouse + Parents + Kids)
- Accidental insurance of 5 Lacs (Self)
- Employer's PF Contribution: 1800 (Equivalent to Employee's PF Contribution)
- Gratuity : As per the Gratuity Act