HR at Merlin Projects Ltd
Views:72 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Merlin Projects - Team Lead - Telesales (7-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a team
- At least 4-5 years experience as Team Lead (voice process)
- Must-Know how to deliver targets on time
- Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long-term vision
- Have hardcore experience in the outbound sales process.
- Experience in initiating and implementing process improvements
- Must-Know AHT calculation, Attrition, Shrinkage, Roster making (YTD/MTD) ETC.
- Expert knowledge of Operations processes and supporting tools.
- Monitoring customer interactions and providing timely feedback to teams
- Conducting quality audits on a weekly basis. Studying the team data to analyze and drawing trends.
- Drawing up action plans for the advisors requiring coaching or development
- Tracking attrition and performance regularly.
- Providing updates to the Sales Manager regularly with respect to the performance of the team and any issues faced by them.
- Monitoring team performance. Enable development opportunities for the team through participation in various initiatives.
- Prepare development plans for team members and track their implementation.
- Answering queries raised by the team. Interaction with the client on a need basis for delivery.
- Preparing reports, incentive sheets, Good experience in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identifying process gaps and collaborates with the management to formulate solutions.
- Strong experience in presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skill