Deputy Manager HR at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd
Views:478 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
MeritTrac - Institutional Sales Role (4-15 yrs)
Location : Across location
JOB PURPOSE :
- To be responsible for generation of new business & client management in Education / Institutional segment
1. Involved in qualifying and targeting prospective customers for Assessment Solutions to Education / Institutional segment and achieving the targets
2. Responsible for carrying out the prospect requirement mapping, Pipeline mapping, proposal building, Tender, preparation of reports, cost analysis, negotiations and closure of deal.
3. Should be able to network and develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
4. Should interact and maintain relationships with existing customers to enable cross-selling, Up-selling.
Qualification and Experience:
- 8 + years of B2I sales experience
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation and Analytical skills
- Excellent client relationship management skill
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies :
- Ability to sustain conversations and engagement with senior Corporate business and HR leaders
- Should have solution orientation and must have done solution selling and/or solution implementation in his/her organization extensively.
- Possess conceptual knowledge of technology
- Skills for building external relationships (i.e. relationship building with prospects, clients, consultants and partners)
- Good at planning, forecasting, organizing, execution
- Good communication (verbal & written) and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic set up
- Team player & strong interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.