Deputy Manager HR at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1029 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
MeritTrac - B2B Sales Role (4-10 yrs)
Work Location- Bangalore
JOB PURPOSE :
- The main objective of the Job (role) is to build sustainable business for MeritTrac/Manipal Global Education services from the corporate segment through relationship, products & solutions.
CRITICAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILTIES :
- To achieve revenue targets and other number targets
- Be responsible for Business Development in Corporate segment and achieve sustainable growth, both for existing and new products.
- To interact and communicate with corporate industry business leaders, HR leaders and bring thought leadership
- To listen and grasp customer requirements, business problems and spot big market opportunities for new products and assessments.
- Should have sales drive, perseverance and focus in signing up new accounts and drive sales growth in the assigned territory.
- Bring market analytics, insights and provide reports as required by senior management.
Qualification and Experience:
- 4 to 10 years of B2B sales experience
- Graduation is a must and Post-graduation is an added advantage
- Interface with HR leaders in earlier experience would be an added advantage
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Ability to sustain conversations and engagement with senior Corporate business and HR leaders
- Should have solution orientation and must have done solution selling and/or solution implementation in his/her organization extensively.
- Possess conceptual knowledge of technology
- Skills for building external relationships (i.e. relationship building with prospects, clients, consultants and partners)
- Good at planning, forecasting, organizing, execution
- Good communication (verbal & written) and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic set up
- Team player & strong interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.