Human Resources at Merittrac
Views:46 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Merittrac - Assistant Manager - Business Development (3-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager Business Development
Job Description :
Position: Assistant Manager to Manager Business Development
Location : Across Location,
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & PERFORMANCE AREAS :
- Acquire new clients and manage client relationships in the Government segment and Education segment
- Build long term strategic relationships with policy makers and influencers to expand market size
- Liaison with State & Central Government departments to ensure top of the mind re-call of MeritTrac brand as Assessment partner
- Ensure fairness and equity for each and every candidate that takes a MeritTrac test for joining a Government department or company.
- Ensure smooth delivery of services by directing the co-ordination with Project managers and the rest of the Delivery organization.
- Represent the client interests & objectives within MeritTrac for ensuring project success.
- Enable the team members to achieve their objectives; Talent development.
- Forecasting and MIS support for internal analytics on market & competition
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES :
Qualification and Experience :
- MBA in Sales/Marketing
- Overall experience of about 3-10 years in sales in the Government segment ((B2I/B2B),and Education segment
- Engineering background is an added advantage.
- Experience in assessment industry is an added advantage
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with Government and Education vertical
Skills and Knowledge :
- Thorough understanding of Govt. departments & Ministries functioning in terms of decision making for procurement of product & services.
- Ability to leverage on the current trend to build brand and drive sales
- Comprehend customer requirements highlighting a genuine value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- MS-Office skills Word, Excel, PPT
- Good prospecting, Presentation, Networking and Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to build & manage relations with Bureaucrats, Secretaries & Govt. officials to build business for assessment products/services
- Must possess an analytical mind with ability to see through the things & estimate the impact of activities and various communications.
- Must have strategic mind-set & ability to see larger picture
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization Strong communication and team management skills
- Sets aspirational targets without playing safe; takes on challenges and is willing to be challenged
- Analytical and data oriented, evaluates results continuously to track slippages
- Advocates planning as a critical step, analyses pros and cons at pilot level and prioritizes easy wins to begin with.