HR Recruiter at Merino Group
Views:561 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Merinoindia - Manager - Marketing - Laminates (8-12 yrs)
Job Title: Manager - Marketing
Reporting To: Regional Business Head
- Develop channel marketing programs for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events.
- Manage sales contracts and agreements with channel customers.
- Ensure that customers are up to date with new products and enhancements.
- Address marketing related issues and conflicts in timely manner.
- Evaluate existing marketing programs and recommend changes for improvements.
- Develop profitable marketing plan based on industry trends and competitor activities.
- Work with team in executing marketing plan to support product positioning and branding initiatives.
- Maintain marketing collateral such as whitepapers and case studies.
- Maintain templates for sales proposals, whitepapers, and reports.
- Stay current on market trends, industry standards and competitors.
- Inform management on potential competitive threats and propose corrective actions.
- Perform business reviews and provide improvements.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted marketing budget.
- Provide excellent customer services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage marketing communication massages across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.
- Create KPIs for each of the channels
- Generate new ideas for each channel optimization
- Measure KPIs for each channel
Position Qualification :
- You have extraordinary work experience of 10+ years in Channel Marketing/BTL
- You have excellent relationship building and networking skills.
- You are a Critical thinker and Loves to solve problems.
- You firmly believe in working with Data/Number and design Go To Market Strategy.
- You have worked closely with Retail/Channel sales team.
- You have managed team of marketing executives.
- You have designed and implemented various strategies to increase product and market penetration.
- You have skill and ability to perform various task to track and deliver performance of team members.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills to manage conflicts between team and intradepartmental team members.
Postgraduate - Marketing (MBA / PG )