Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:204 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Merino Group - Regional Manager - Sales - Laminates Vertical (12-15 yrs)
Role Objective :
Plan and implement sales strategy for West Region (Excluding Pune & ROM) Laminates business and drive people development program to increase sales capability and manage direct team reporting of 6 member and 22 indirect team members.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop & drive the sales strategy in alignment with the business strategy for the achievement of annual sales revenue for West region.
- Ensure execution of the sales strategy (West Region (Excluding Pune & ROM), with specific focus on expansion & retention of the customer base, channel partner expansion, increasing market share and development of a strong brand proposition.
- Formulate and monitor set quarterly/monthly targets for each product category (HPL - Normal Laminates, Specialty Laminates; Etc..,).
- Finalize, approve and monitor budget for undertaking Sales activities in line with the overall business objectives.
- Ensure maximization of revenue realized form current clientele and from newly developed customers (for geographies served directly by MIL) .
- Collaborating with multiple departments to ensure On-time in full delivery of all sales orders with effective consolidation and production planning.
- Regularly monitor cash to cash cycle with the objective of reducing the payment receivables, that includes - customer credit control and approval, overdue receivables, net finished goods inventor and C form liability etc.
- Manage customer in liaise with QC & QA teams to address any defects and customer complaints with respect to product quality & ensure deployment of necessary changes suggested.
- Give timely feedback to R&D and production after analyzing market insights data to help in product enhancements and innovation
- Ensure timely provision of demand forecast to production team for meeting customer requirements
- Formulate robust information management systems to acquire and capture analyze leads and maintain proper documentation to comply to all ISO formats
- Conduct regular sales review meetings for identification of issues affecting target achievement, realization and discuss the sales trends and best practices with team members and management.
- Strategies and formulate Goal setting of team members to achieve sales & development growth targets
- Drive performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
- Collaborate with HR department to plan execute IDP's for team member and implement various initiatives and engagement program