Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:366 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Merino Group - Manager - Retail Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Role Objective :
Objective of role is to increase the brand visibility of Merino - Laminates and Other products in allotted market and ensure the product becomes the preferred choice of customer for all the interior and exterior decorative designing work.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop channel marketing programs for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events.
- Manage sales contracts and agreements with channel customers.
- Ensure that customers are up to date with new products and enhancements.
- Address marketing related issues and conflicts in timely manner.
- Evaluate existing marketing programs and recommend changes for improvements.
- Develop profitable marketing plan based on industry trends and competitor activities.
- Work with team in executing marketing plan to support product positioning and branding initiatives.
- Maintain marketing collateral such as whitepapers and case studies.
- Maintain templates for sales proposals, whitepapers, and reports.
- Stay current on market trends, industry standards and competitors.
- Inform management on potential competitive threats and propose corrective actions.
- Perform business reviews and provide improvements.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted marketing budget.
- Provide excellent customer services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage marketing communication massages across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.
- Create KPIs for each of the channels.
- Generate new ideas for each channel optimization.
- Measure KPIs for each channel.