Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:61 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Merino Group - Manager - Business Development - Solid Surface Segment (10-13 yrs)
Role Objective :
Plan and implement business development strategy focusing on Projects for Private & Government Sector. Develop relationship with Architects, Interior designer, Contractors, Developers, CPDW, PWD, MMRDA & other government agencies
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop & drive the business development strategy in alignment with the business strategy to achievement of annual sales targets for West region.
- Develop strong pipeline of Projects and specification of MERINO - HANEX Product and EWC.
- Develop strong relationship with Architects, Interior designer, Contractors, Developers, CPDW, PWD, MMRDA & other government agencies.
- Tracking of all the upcoming and ongoing project to ensure product specification and conversion into sales
- Participate in various Industry fairs and develop brand awareness
- Ensure execution of the business development strategy (West Region), with specific focus on expansion & retention of the customer base, channel partner expansion, increasing market share and development of a strong brand proposition.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to ensure On-time in full delivery of all sales orders with effective consolidation and production planning.
- Manage customer in liaise with QC & QA teams to address any defects and customer complaints with respect to product quality & ensure deployment of necessary changes suggested.
Position Qualification :
- 10+ years of experience in project management with pleasing personality.
- Ability and willingness to drive sales individually and ensure presence at ground level.
- Strong proven connections with Architect, Interior Designers, Contractors, Builders, Developers, PCM, Government Agencies, Fa- ade Consultants.
- Solution driven mindset with ease of connecting with customer demand and design project specific solutions.
- Should have delivered projects with high volume.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams for sales Co-ordination and dispatch of material.
- Tech savvy and ability to comply with digital sales forces management tools.