Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:318 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Merino Group - Area Sales Manager (8-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- To market merino as unique product in the market, which allows target audience to pursue their need and add value to their services/business.
- Manage team of Front-Line Sales executives for generating business in assigned areas.
- Train & Develop team to ensure smooth business operation and sales target achievements
- Establish, maintain relations & drive sales through Builders, Architects, Contractors, consultants & Dealers.
- To Strategies Marketing Efforts
- To Identify & segregate potential markets
- To develop relevant advertisements, sales collateral & business proposals
- Managing the entire sales cycle of Prospecting, Enquirer generation, Presentation, Quotation.
- Lead business development and contribute in regional business
- Making compelling proposals in response to incoming enquirers
- Make presentation to the prospective client
- Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials client
- Should be able to analyse the markets in various regions and potential growth
- Develop new Distributors, Dealers and handle existing as a key account
- Preparing reports - PJP, DSR, CRM, Lost orders & other reports as per company policy
- Participate in events enrolled by Merino
Candidates Attribute :
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience into Construction & Building Material Sales
- Proven experience in developing business through effective team management
- Proven knowledge of Sales data analytics and developing business execution plan
- High on integrity and business acumen
- Ability to develop team and develop performance driven culture