Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:380 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Merchandising & Category Management Role - Food & Grocery Supplies Startup (1-4 yrs)
- Join a high-growth and impactful startup
- Work alongside a talented team!
- A fun and fast-paced work environment with tremendous learning opportunities
- Our client is an online marketplace provider for food and grocery supplies, targeted at wholesale buyers. Backed by a leading VC in the region, they are building products, platforms and services using next generation e-commerce, supply chain and other cutting-edge technology interventions.
The Job :
As a Merchandising & Category Analyst, you will assist the category managers in developing category management strategies as well as planning merchandising campaigns and sales events for different categories and brands. You will also be responsible for:
- Making data-driven decisions and segmenting the customers as per their behaviour and potential
- Understanding the impact of any merchandising campaign
- Participating in sales forecast and planning
- Building data models to understand category/product/retailer level sensitivity for various prices and come with optimum prices.
- Creating dashboard to make the business visible to the team, keep track of various business matrix
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
The Profile :
- You have a bachelor's degree from a top-tier institute in Statistics or other quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc.
- You have experience working with large data sets, with thorough knowledge of SQL, R and top data mining softwares and data visualisation tools like Tableau software.
- You have worked on analytics of digital marketing campaigns and platform level product performance improvement
- Prior experience working on pricing models is required.
- You have experience in building time series modelling & user behaviour modelling .
- You are eager to understand business and its various functions and proficient in creating relevant dashboards for easy visibility
- You have high energy and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- You are a strong team player with a great attitude and passion to deliver results.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.