People Manager at Mentoria
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mentoria - Executive - Customer Care (1-2 yrs)
Ever dreamt about transforming our nation into a happier, more productive and successful space?
Every team member of Mentoria considers this to be their primary responsibility. We do what nobody else does, and we try to do it the best we can. Note: We take the reading and knowledge of the company/job description extremely seriously and reject candidates who haven't gone through both when we give them a call. We request you to give this a thorough read before applying.
The job of Mentoria's Operation Executive is one of the prime functions of the organisation, it not only involves speaking with the customer but also the individual need to ensure the experience we are giving to both our internal and external stakeholders is phenomenal.
1. Coordinating with the counsellors and clients so that they are available for the career counselling session.
2. Ensuring all career counselling sessions are booked within the TAT
3. Taking feedback from the client and resolving it asap.
4. While booking a session, ensuring that the location is also booked.
What do you need to apply for this role ?
- 1-2 years of customer care and operations experience
- Problem solving
- Ability to communicate like a rockstar
- A driving passion that will help you collaborate with us to achieve this nation-transforming ambition.
What's in it for you ?
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Exciting variables and performance bonuses
- Anybody from your family can avail of the Mentoria Solution completely free of cost.
- A yearly budget for any training or development workshop/course that you would like to take up-
- A super creative and motivational work environment