Talent Acquisition Executive at Mentoria
Views:500 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Mentoria - Executive - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
- Note: Before you apply for this job, it's crucial that you read the description and information about Mentoria in detail. We'll be quick to end our conversation if you haven't gone through the job description/requirements in absolute detail. (Time = Money)
About us :
- Mentoria (www.mentoria.com) is a career guidance and discovery platform that is working towards transforming India into a happier, more productive and successful nation. We enable students in class 8-12/college to discover themselves and their ideal career paths + mentor them throughout their journey of career discovery.
- We've enabled 88,000+ individuals, 55+ corporates and 50+ schools to become #CareerReady.
The Role :
- We're looking for persistent and innovative sales professionals to help us scale up our B2B Corporate Sales revenue stream. We partner with CHROs, L&D Heads, Engagement Heads, Talent Management/OD Teams to launch Mentoria as an engagement and wellness initiative. Organisations sponsor the Mentoria Solution for their employees' children - as a means to reach out to their employees' families and help their children live a happy and successful life.
- Corporates across India implement activities like parties/picnics that have little to no impact on their employees' wellness/engagement. Taking care of the future of their employees' child creates an overwhelming amount of good-will and ownership. Some of our partners include: L&T Technology Services, Axis Bank, JLL, Grasim Industries, UPL, Alkem and more. Check out this video where CHROs share why they love this initiative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdoywtCt3yE
- This is a sales role and so will have monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals/revenue targets.
Feet on street: email marketing, cold calling, LinkedIn connects, events and other outreach methods to set up meetings with HR stakeholders across organisations.
- Strategically nurturing corporate leads to ensure they partner with Mentoria.
- Building long-term, durable and mutually beneficial relationships with our corporate partners - delivering partner delight and enabling growth.
- Sales planning, execution, process creation to build a strong brand across HR stakeholders.
- This is an end-to-end sales role.
What do you need to apply for this role?
- 2-4 years of B2B selling experience in a SAAS/HR-Tech/L&D start-up. Candidates who have sold in the HR industry in the past will be preferred.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set. What does that mean? You're ambitious/driven. You don't cry over spilt milk, and have the risk appetite to come up with and execute experiments/solutions. You don't need to be constantly told what to do. You believe that more money can be made by owning a part of the company (ESOPS) and growing it exponentially.
- A driving passion for sales that will help you collaborate with us to achieve this nation-transforming ambition.
You've worked with targets and timelines in the past - with incentives.