Talent Acquisition Executive at Mentoria
Views:163 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Mentoria - Business Development Executive - Counselor Onboarding (1-3 yrs)
Position name: Business Development Executive: Counsellor Onboarding
- Note: Before you apply for this job, it's crucial that you read the description and information about Mentoria in detail. We'll be quick to end our conversation if you haven't gone through the job description/requirements in absolute detail. (Time = Money)
Mentoria (www.mentoria.com) is a career guidance and discovery platform that is working towards transforming India into a happier, more productive and successful nation. We enable students in class 8- 12/college to discover themselves and their ideal career paths + mentor them throughout their journey of career discovery.
We've enabled 66,000+ individuals, 42+ corporates and 50+ schools to become #CareerReady. Our belief is that India is facing a humongous problem: with 1 in 4 teens suffering from depression and 55% of our country's working population unhappy/frustrated about the careers they're in, our nation's potential demographic dividend might turn into a disaster. The key issue is that masses of individuals make one of life's most crucial decisions (career/educational decisions) under extreme amounts of parental/peer/academic/socio-cultural pressure. We're changing that.
We're looking for persistent and innovative sales professionals to partner with counsellors in India and across the world, and onboard them onto ourcommunity.
Partnering with psychologists, HR professionals and educators, enabling them to understand the opportunity of career guidance/mentorship, motivating them to join Mentoria's career counsellor training and certification programmes and onboarding them onto our counsellor community will be your responsibility. You will have monthly revenue and onboarding goals with exciting incentives.
Check out our counsellors sharing their experiences with Mentoria:
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Connecting with psychologists, HR professionals and educators on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms.
2. Interacting with these counsellors and building a rapport.
3. Taking them through the Mentoria solution and the Counsellor Training process and pitching the Mentoria's Counsellor Training and Partnership.
4. Motivating them to invest in our training and certification programme by showing them the exponential value of joining the Mentoria Career Counsellor Community.
What do you need to apply for this role?
1. 1-2 years of sales experience - particularly in telesales - have you sold training programmes? Memberships? Done concept selling? Apply!
2. You have an entrepreneurial mind-set. What does that mean? You're ambitious/driven. You don't cry over spilt milk, and have the risk appetite to come up with and execute experiments/solutions. You don't need to be constantly told what to do. You believe that more money can be made by owning a part of the company (ESOPS) and growing it exponentially.
3. A driving passion for sales that will help you collaborate with us to achieve this nation- transforming ambition.
4. You- ve worked with targets and timelines in the past - with incentives.
CTC: INR 3L fixed + INR 1.2L to INR 3.36 Lakhs in incentives. Incentives are monthly ranging from INR 10k to INR 28.5K+. There's no limit to the incentives - they- re directly connected with revenue targets.